Payments, Cancellation Policy, and Refunds
For Adventure Bucket List E-Commerce Tools
Adventure Bucket List e-commerce tools accept the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club.
- There is no charge to the purchaser for processing credit or debit card payments.
- Full payment by credit card is required to make a booking.
- Adventure Bucket List can collect a service fee for bookings made through their e-commerce tools. Service fees can range from 1-7% depending on the subscription of the service provider. These fees are added into the taxes/fees section with the fees and taxes set by the provider.
- Adventure Bucket List is strictly an e-commerce and SaaS company and does not take any responsibility for the terms or quality of the providers service.
- If there are any issues with the transaction, contact the provider directly.
Payment will be listed as the name of the company you are booking the service with on the credit or debit card statement.
The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on Adventurebucketlist.com and/or Adventure Bucket List-affiliated websites/e-commerce tools, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees.
Refunds are at the discretion of the provider you are booking with. For more information about refunds and cancellation policies, please check with the provider for their policies.
Cancellation of tour products or services is based off the provider’s policies, which are unique to each company. For more information you must contact the provider directly to make a change to a reservation.
Canceling a booking with an Adventure Bucket List provider can result in cancellation fees being applied by the provider. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email or telephone of the total cancellation fees (if applicable).