Edit Event, Get Code Text Change, Edit Coupons
We are continuing to work hard to bring you new features and improvements. This week we released 4 great improvements, here they are:
- Ability to edit event information such as; event title, event description, and occupancy.
- Changed the wording of Online Sales to Get Code.
- Ability to edit coupons from a fixed price to a percentage off or vice versa.
- Restored booking questions on the customer tabs in the Event Page.
- Edit Event - This feature allows you to edit specific event information by clicking on the grey pencil beside the event title. You can quickly update event occupancy if you want to increase/decrease the amount of attendees on one specific day, change the event title and descriptions (this shows up on your dashboard calendar, on the widget, and in confirmation emails).
- Get Code - After listening to your feedback, we realized the name online sales for the area to access your book now button code was causing confusion. So we simply changed the name to Get Code, but everything still acts the same way as before.
- Edit Coupons - This allows you to edit your coupon and change if you are offering a percentage off or a fixed amount off.
- Booking Questions on Event Page - The booking questions answered through the booking process will now show up on the customer booking card in the event page. This allows you to quickly view more booking information without having to click on the reference code.